Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kathy's Birthday Wish

Neil there are many memorable moments I have shared with you since meeting in July 2002.
At times we talk about some of those special highlights, The peach Champagne we drank at the Hotel Lewisiana on the Isle of Capri in Italy in October 2007, I am unsure if it was the ambience, surroudings or the Champagne, the moment however is one we reflect upon, another was at Resturant 21 in Sydney I had always wanted to go their however it was never on your agenda, until the week we left Sydney to move to Queensland we had the most amazing Lunch sitting at a table perched on the edge of the Resturant which offered us a spectacular view all over Sydney and the Harbour, the mood must have been right as that was the day you formally proposed marriage to me the start of an amazing journey one which I am sure we will enjoy for the rest of our lives together.
Neil you inherited 3 more children my son & 2 daughters they have welcomed you and are so pleased to have their mum settled. The girls you were not used to,in saying that you have managed to win them over as they have you and the grandsons what joy you have had with the little fellows, lets see a further look of delight when baby pink arrives in April & when it comes to opening my arms to another Son I could not be more proud of Sean and are so pleased in the way he has grown in all aspects of life we are truely blessed in the way our family has united.
Neil as your wife of just 4 years I would like to say I have had the most wonderful times with you we manage to smile and laugh together at most things we enjoy a Sav Blanc sitting on our Balcony at the end of those very long hard days we share working together,we have had fantastic adventures overseas and great picnics sitting on the headland in Manly.
You are my true love and I wish you a wonderful, memorable, joyfull & eventfull 60th Birthday & year ahead I look forward to many more celebrations with you and extended family.
With all my Love Kathyxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: